Start Yoga, Pilates or Barre Today!
We believe that SOULution has the power to impact everyone's life in a positive way. We are excited to support YOU building your practice.
Thank you for your interest in SOULution Yoga. We offer over 30 classes a week in a wide variety of styles. We offer a great introductory offer for you to try our classes at an affordable rate. There are no gimmicks or catches. You won't be automatically signed up for a membership or anything like that. This is simply a way to share with you what we love - intelligent and sustainable movement!
You don't need to be fit, flexible or athletic or have any prior experience to get started. Your simple desire to learn and create a healthy habit is more than enough!
Often people ask which classes we recommend for beginners, and the truth is - it depends on your current level of fitness and what your goals are. We have Class Descriptions with lots of details to help you pick the class that is right for you.
To get started, we make it easy.
- Purchase your New Member Special (3 Weeks Unlimited Practice for $45) online OR at the Studio for you 1st class. This can only be purchased the 1st time you come to the Studio and is not available for future purchases. If you purchase online, do this the day you want to attend class as it goes into effect that day.
- Either when you arrive or prior to arrival, you will need to fill out a brief Health Assessment and Waiver. You can complete the Health Assessment HERE and be ready to sign up for your first class.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start time of the first class you want to attend. Arriving early ensures a stress-free experience. Latecomers are not admitted to classes.
- Wear Comfortable Workout Clothing. Yoga is practiced barefoot so no fancy footwear is needed. Yoga Mats are available to rent for $2 per use or you can purchase a mat.
- If you enjoy your 3 Week Trial, we have a special offer One Month Starter Membership at a 50% discount. This is only available for purchase within 2 weeks of completing the New Student Trial.
If you have any other questions, please Contact Us and we will help to give you some direction. This is also helpful if you are working with any injuries.
BUY YOUR NEW MEMBER SPECIAL NOW - 3 Weeks Unlimited for $45! Buy Now
What to Expect
We always welcome new students of all levels to the studio, here are a few guidelines to help you feel at home.
Allow yourself plenty of time to find the studio for your first class. No preregistration is required.
Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts so that you may sign-in, orient yourself and enter class in a relaxed way. If you arrive after the start time of the class, you may not be admitted.
Please refrain from wearing very scented products, perfume and cologne.
Practice on an empty stomach, preferably 2-3 hours after your last meal.
Please Inform the teacher if you have any injuries, illnesses or are pregnant. This is very helpful and important. Keep in mind that yoga practice should always be done under the supervision of a physician if there are health-related circumstances.
Bring along a hand towel or yoga rug for absorption and to prevent slipping for sweatier classes. We rent towels for $2 and sell Yogitoes in our boutique for these purposes.
Mat rentals are available for $2 though we recommend eventually purchasing your own for sanitary purposes.
Stay hydrated. Drink water as a way to facilitate your practice in keeping your muscles supple and eliminating toxins.
Keep practicing!!! Soreness after practice is totally normal, this is your body awakening. The more you practice, the better you will feel. A consistent yoga practice is recommended to receive the full benefits.
Have fun and ask questions! The teachers and staff at SOULution are here to help you and we are proud to have a warm and welcoming community of practitioners that are ready to meet YOU!