Inspirational & In-depth Yoga Teacher Trainings
"The true miracle lies in our eagerness to allow, appreciate and honour the uniqueness and freedom of each sentient being to sing the song of their heart."
SOULution Yoga is a registered 200, 300 and 500 hour Yoga Alliance School founded by Bonnie Argo. The teaching faculty is always a dynamic team with vast experience in their respective fields of yoga, anatomy, meditation, philosophy, bodywork, the business of yoga and more. As a result the SOULution Yoga curriculum is comprehensive, creative and collaborative with courses focusing on:
- Sequencing for Vinyasa, Yin and Restorative styles of yoga
- A detailed focus on anatomy to ensure you are prepared to handle any injuries or special requirements your students may have
- AcroYoga to understand how to support students with inversions
- Hands on Assisting with a comprehensive understanding of the intricacies and variables within postural alignment and how to adjust students for the maximum impact and positive success
- Philosophy of eastern and western heritage to inspire your class plans and themes
- Instilling a strong sense of ethics around the sacredness of teaching yoga, and an understanding of the importance of feedback for continued evolution and growth
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Develop your Personal Practice ~ Learn about the Ancient Teachings of Yoga
Embark on the Pathway of Teaching
The SOULution 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program is designed to take your personal yoga practice to a whole new level and provide you with the skill set to be equipped to teach intelligent and inspired yoga classes. This foundational yoga training is guaranteed to offer you a transformational experience. Supported by master teachers, you will gain a deeper understanding of all things yoga, be embraced in a mentorship system to support you on the path to becoming the best version of yourself, and become part of a like-minded community. Having earned a reputation as a training program that graduates skilled, knowledgable and confident teachers we are proud to have many of the trainings graduates on our studio teaching faculty. We believe in practical knowledge and experience during the program to ensure that you feel prepared to embark on the path of teaching.
In particular, our 200 hour program focuses on the following:
- Alignment, benefits & cueing of yoga postures
- Foundational anatomy & physiology
- Functional anatomy for sequencing & alignment
- The science of sequencing vinyasa yoga classes
- Biomechanical approaches to the asana practice
- Teaching to special populations
- Working with injuries
- Hands on alignment & assisting
- Exposure to sequencing multiple genres of yoga
- Confidence to teach through mentored practice teaching
- Yoga history & philosophy
- Cultivation of a powerful voice and precision of language
- Building a successful yoga business
- Ethics of being a yoga teacher
- Ability to teach full length classes upon graduation
- Personal empowerment and ownership of strengths
Upcoming 200 Hour Programs:
Private Room: $5198 (Early Bird $4848 if paid by October 1st)
Twin Share: $4998 (Early Bird $4648 if paid by October 1st)
Triple Share: $4798 (Early Bird $4448 if paid by October 1st)
Deposit to secure a space: $1000
Please note there is limited space for each rooming option. Room spaces are sold first come first served
Payment Plans available by application (deposit required).
Payment Plans incur a processing and administrative fee.
Payment Plans are auto charged from a credit card or bank account on agreed dates.
For EARLY BIRD rates payment my be received in full by the cut off date or full pricing applies.
NOVEMBER 16th - DECEMBER 8th 2018
This intensive training features a non residential intensive component in Canberra, ACT and a residential retreat in Broulee, NSW.
Canberra Non Residential (November 16th-29th)
SOULution Yoga Studios - Braddon & Lakeside
30 Lonsdale Street, Braddon, 2612 & 5 Soundy Close, Belconnen, 2617
South Coast Residential Retreat (December 1st -8th)
Harbour Drive, Broulee, NSW, 2537
The trainings run on a full day schedule with some variability of start and end times. An outline of the schedule is provided in the welcome pack upon acceptance to the program.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY. Contact us for more information
Applications are required prior to admittance into the program.
We reserve the right to cancel any program in which case all payments made will be credited to a future program.
Teacher Training Application
This application is designed to gain some insight into your practice, and your goals. Please take the time to fill it out with as much detail as you are able, and let us know if you have any questions!
We look forward to supporting you on the journey ahead.