Inspirational & In-depth Yoga Teacher Trainings
"The true miracle lies in our eagerness to allow, appreciate and honour the uniqueness and freedom of each sentient being to sing the song of their heart."
SOULution Yoga is a registered 200, 300 and 500 hour Yoga Alliance School founded by Bonnie Argo. The teaching faculty is always a dynamic team with vast experience in their respective fields of yoga, anatomy, meditation, philosophy, bodywork, the business of yoga and more. As a result the SOULution Yoga curriculum is comprehensive, creative and collaborative with courses focusing on:
- Sequencing for Vinyasa, Yin and Restorative styles of yoga
- A detailed focus on anatomy to ensure you are prepared to handle any injuries or special requirements your students may have
- AcroYoga to understand how to support students with inversions
- Hands on Assisting with a comprehensive understanding of the intricacies and variables within postural alignment and how to adjust students for the maximum impact and positive success
- Philosophy of eastern and western heritage to inspire your class plans and themes
- Instilling a strong sense of ethics around the sacredness of teaching yoga, and an understanding of the importance of feedback for continued evolution and growth
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Develop your Personal Practice ~ Learn about the Ancient Teachings of Yoga
Embark on the Pathway of Teaching
The SOULution 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program is designed to take your personal yoga practice to a whole new level and provide you with the skill set to be equipped to teach intelligent and inspired yoga classes. This foundational yoga training is guaranteed to offer you a transformational experience. Supported by master teachers, you will gain a deeper understanding of all things yoga, be embraced in a mentorship system to support you on the path to becoming the best version of yourself, and become part of a like-minded community. Having earned a reputation as a training program that graduates skilled, knowledgable and confident teachers we are proud to have many of the trainings graduates on our studio teaching faculty. We believe in practical knowledge and experience during the program to ensure that you feel prepared to embark on the path of teaching.
In particular, our 200 hour program focuses on the following:
- Alignment, benefits & cueing of yoga postures
- Foundational anatomy & physiology
- Functional anatomy for sequencing & alignment
- The science of sequencing vinyasa yoga classes
- Biomechanical approaches to the asana practice
- Teaching to special populations
- Working with injuries
- Hands on alignment & assisting
- Exposure to sequencing multiple genres of yoga
- Confidence to teach through mentored practice teaching
- Yoga history & philosophy
- Cultivation of a powerful voice and precision of language
- Building a successful yoga business
- Ethics of being a yoga teacher
- Ability to teach full length classes upon graduation
- Personal empowerment and ownership of strengths
Upcoming 200 Hour Programs:
SOULution Yoga Studios - Braddon & Lakeside
30 Lonsdale Street, Braddon, 2612 & 5 Soundy Close, Belconnen, 2617
Early Bird: $3750 (by May 8th)
Late Registration: $4100 (From May 8th)
Deposit to secure a place: $1000
*Payment Plans available by application (deposit required)
All payments are non refundable and non transferrable.
JUNE 8th - AUGUST 19th
June 8th-11th - Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon Full days
June 15th-17th * Friday night, Sat/Sun full days
June 29th-July 1st * Friday night, Sat/Sun full days
July 20th-22nd * Friday night, Sat/Sun full days
August 3rd-5th * Friday night, Sat/Sun full days
August 16th-19th - Thurs night, Fri/Sat/Sun full days
The trainings run on a full day schedule with some variability of start and end times. Please enquire for specific daily session times breakdown.
Applications are required prior to admittance into the program.
We reserve the right to cancel any program in which case all payments made will be credited to a future program.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
6 Month Modular Program to Escalate your Teaching
Next Program Dates TBA
Expand your Knowledge ~ Elevate your Teaching ~ Grow from Good to Great
The SOULution Yoga 300 hour program is specially formulated to cultivate informed, powerful teachers. Due to the nature of this higher level education for yoga teachers, the training is an interactive environment in which you are guaranteed to see practical growth in your teaching, advance in your physical practice, find an expansion in your understanding of the breadth of philosophy and explore the full spectrum of yoga. Guided by Master Teachers Bonnie Argo, Roz Penfold and Special Guest Teacher Swami Govindananda, you will unveil your next level of yourself as a teacher and gain tools that help you leverage yoga as a profession that you can take to whatever level of sustainability you are looking for.
Our 300 hour program includes content focusing on the following:
- Exploring the next level of understanding Anatomy & Physiology and learning how to practically apply that knowledge within a class environment
- Body Reading and understanding the importance of personalised alignment cues within a group class environment
- Functional movement and sustainable practice with regards to sequencing classes
- Learning Thai Yoga Massage as a tool to enhance hands on assists, and for working with private clients
- Learning AcroYoga and partner practices to enhance your personal inversions and arm balance practice, as well as understanding how to use those skills to support your students growth
- Advanced Hands on Assisting and building confidence assisting postures that are intimidating to adjust
- Advanced Vinyasa Sequencing
- Yoga Philosophy with a focus on Karma, Gyan, Bhakti and an examination of traditional texts and mythology taught by Swami Govindananda
- Energetic Anatomy with a vedic focus including chakra’s, marma’s, nadi’s and understanding how to sequence with a focus on these energetic principles
- Ayurveda, Dinacharya, Kriyas and Bandhas as ways to take yoga off the mat and into your daily routines
- Pranayama and Meditation techniques that you can take into your classes
- Psychology of learning & facilitating powerful learning for your students
- Next level offerings and how to plan and promote workshops, series and more
- Yin Yoga, TCM and Meridian Theories and how to teach Yin
Teacher Training Application
This application is designed to gain some insight into your practice, and your goals. Please take the time to fill it out with as much detail as you are able, and let us know if you have any questions!
We look forward to supporting you on the journey ahead.